Sunday 25 October 2015

Employee Director Forum and Your Voice 2015

On 16th of October I attended the Employee Director Forum, there are two forums a year and it is a chance to  raise any question that employees, via myself, may have to the Directors of
First Goup Plc.
It also paints a picture of where we are heading as a company and gives the Company Directors a chance to question us on any concerns they have about how colleagues are being engaged and communicated to within all our operating companies.
These are the members of the Forum including our colleagues from The rail division (see below Picture). The meeting is chaired by Mick Barker who is the group Employee Director


Secondly, we are nearly at the end of "Your Voice 2015" and I am glad to report, that as of today, we have  4 depots who are over the 75% completion rate and so far we have raised
OVER £1500 for Prostate Cancer UK in The Essex Area.
This means at present we have 750 colleagues who will be placed into the raffle to win one of the prizes- £500, £250 or £100 of love to shop vouchers. It's not to late to complete the, simply follow the link  www.yourvoicesurvey.com and enter the password  VOICE2015,   The finishing date is Friday 30th of October.
Over the last 3 weeks, I have met more colleagues than in the past year! so please stop and have a chat with me me next time I am visiting your Depot. 

1 comment:

  1. And a really good forum it was, Ant. I really appreciated your contribution.
    Best,
    Mick

    ReplyDelete