Thursday 2 November 2017

Driving for results

Hi everyone, I have to say a huge thank you to all of my colleagues who voted for me in the recent Employee Director election.  I am very pleased to say I have been re-elected as Ed in Essex, this not only makes me very proud that I have been given this opportunity once again, but also establishes a firm groundwork for myself to make sure that  all colleagues' voices are heard and represented in all areas of our business. The future can always be influenced by ourselves.  We all have our destiny in the power of our own hands . Look at these 10  examples i'm sure the list could go on





Last week, at the First Bus conference, we established what we all need to action to really make a difference within our individual depots and areas of work. This is an ethos that I will be promoting and having important conversations about.




Nobody can achieve this alone and it is evident that to succeed we must all play our part. A wise man once said to me 'You are only as strong as your weakest link' we need to make sure that if we do the right thing this is recognised and rewarded.
Next week I will be visiting Hadleigh On Thursday 9th  Nov and be in Chelmsford on Friday 10th Nov

No comments:

Post a Comment